Terme di Saturnia
The elegant 5-star resort is located in a travertine building that has been in existence for over 100 years. The central theme of the resort is the natural thermal spring, which has been bubbling at a water temperature of 37.5 ° C for over 3,000 years. By continuously exchanging 500 liters per second in the pool, the thermal water can maintain its beneficial properties without any external intervention. It is the most famous thermal spring in Italy.
The beneficial effects of thermal water and BiogleaTM from Terme di Saturnia are diverse and have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system.
The 124 rooms, which are designed in accordance with the natural and architectural context of the place, harmonize the color nuances of wood and travertine and harmoniously combine the linearity of the contemporary style with the Tuscan tradition.
The offer in the resort is complemented by an exclusive thermal club, a SPA & Beauty Clinic, and an 18-hole golf course by the renowned architect Ronald Fream.
This makes the "Terme di Saturnia" a holistic health resort that is unparalleled in Italy.
- 5 star resort and member of the "Leading Hotels of The World" and "Starhotels Collection"
- one of the largest thermal baths in Europe
- 18-hole golf course, designed by the renowned American architect Ronald Fream
- SPA & Beauty Clinic with innovative thermal applications and medical advice
- two restaurants (La Stellata and 1919 restaurant)